- All Dhow or Speedboat booking requests are to be submitted by e-mail or fax. Telephone requests and other means of communication are not acceptable.
- The bookings are confirmed upon receiving 50% deposit prepayment through money transfer, credit card payments or by cash.
- Children under the age of 5 will be able to stay in their parents’ cabin for free. Children between the ages of 5 and 10 will only pay 50% of the adult rate when staying in their parent’s cabin.
- Cancellation Policy should be studied by Customers and followed strictly.
For Day Cruises and Live-Aboard the refund policy is as follows:
- Less than 30 days notice – 15% of the total amount
- Less than 3 weeks notice – 25% of the total amount
- Less than 2 weeks notice – 50% of the total amount
- Less than 1 week notice – 75% of the total amoun
- 48 hours notice and no show – 100% of the total amount
For Safari Diving Cruises the refund policy is as follows:
In case of a cancellation the following amount is due to be paid to Al Marsa Tours & Cargo Est :
- Cancellation until 56 days prior to departure 35% of total
- Cancellation within 55-35 days prior to departure 50% of total
- Cancellation within 34-11 days prior to departure 75% of total
- 10 days or less prior to departure no refund
NOTE: This concerns the group bookings. Al Marsa should be informed if there are any changes in the number of passengers as the Cancellation Policy is valid in such cases.